3.09.2010

Housing Works

My absolute FAVORITE thrift store in NYC is Housing Works, I loove lovve this place! I'm lucky that there are multiple locations throughout the city with one being a block from my apartment. Practically all of my art work is from Housing Works which I paid less than $100 for each piece. Where as the flea market charges up to $400 for art (love the flea market but they rip people off in NYC).

I wanted to inform everyone that Housing works has an online store where you can shop (the website is www.shophousingworks.com). It's kinda confusing to navigate..so just scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see "shop housing works"; click on it and let the shopping begin.

The best part about Housing Works is every dollar you spend helps give a second chance to thousands of homeless New Yorkers living with HIV and AIDS.  Amazing, right?!

Here are some of my favorite pieces purchased from HW:





No comments:

Post a Comment