10.25.2010

Let's escape to Positano....please!

My favorite place on earth (one of them) is Positano, Italy. I live/die for Positano! My all time favorite (which is hard to accomplish) hotel is in Positano, Hotel Le Sirenuse...AAAHHHMMAAZZINGG!!!

Positano was a sleepy fishing village that began to attract large numbers of tourists in the 1950s after John Steinbeck published an essay about the town in Harper's Bazaar. Steinbeck is also quoted saying "Nearly always when you find a place as beautiful as Positano, your impulse is to conceal it".

Enjoy.









images via google image

I need a Positano Escape!

1 comment:

  1. Love. It might be my absolute favorite place in the world. I'm shocked you didn't mention Eau d'italie! (as you know, I have their hair wash, balm and parfume and they are my favorite products! Easiest way to be taken back there in a flash!:))
    Love Jackie Sinagra

    ugh take me there now!

    ReplyDelete