1.11.2011

Eat, Pray, Love..be inspired!

While my Asian is away I am doing all things that typically make his eyes roll. I.e..  eating dessert for dinner (lots of it), wine (lots n' lots of it) and watching the movie Eat, Pray, Love. 
This movie doesn't grab my attention through the whole film but yet I love it!!! It is so inspiring on so many levels..to travel, to love,  to have amazing friends.... you get the point.


Here's where I want to go and be inspired...


Cetara, Italy


Provance_070513_913_m1_w


Le Jour ni l'Heure 1484 : château de Balleroy, construit de 1631 à 1636 par François Mansart, 1598-1667, pour Jean de Choisy, Calvados, Normandie, mercredi 8 juillet 2009, 12:23:08


Amalfi - dusk


Capo Palinuro


... who's with me??!?
all images via flickr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment