3.06.2011

My go to Party Pleaser..PUPPY CHOW!

Puppy Chow is a total Mid-West party snack and such a crowd pleaser in New York that I bring it to almost every party I go to. It's so simple to make and only takes about 10 mins! Here's the recipe:


Supplies:
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
9 cups Crispix cereal (any flavor)
1-1/2 cups powdered sugar


Put the peanut butter, butter and chocolate chips in a bowl then heat for 1min in the micorwave; stir; put back for another 30 seconds. 
Add the vanilla
Pour over the cereal in a mixing bowl and mix so all the cereal is covered (I ususally use my hands)
Pour in a zip lock bag and mix in the powder sugar, shake until the powdered sugar has covered all the cereal

THEN ENJOY!
Puppy Chow Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment